How fun to have such a nice group of ladies respond to the first-ever give-away at Life...our daily adventure--this was fun! I may just do another in the future. : )
Yes, the correct response I was looking for ladies was, "Mountain is misspelled." I took the pictures and didn't even notice until J-rod came home and said, "Um, why did you take pictures of the misspelling on the box?" Once he pointed it out I couldn't help but see it and then of course I had to ask my friend J if it was on her boxes as well, and sure enough, it was! So to all that caught it, good job!
After reviewing the comments, and realizing that I wasn't very clear in my instructions, this is what I decided: All who participated will receive something from Zippy--yay!
First Place Winner:
To my favorite Georgia Peach, Cocoa from Chocolate On My Cranium, for being the first to respond to the question correctly: the Fall Care Package. Cocoa, I will let you know once it's on it's way.
To all the "Runners-up":
Jenny, Jaime, Lallie, Marie, Brenda, and Amy...I will let you all know once your surprises are on their way. : )
Thanks for playing ladies! My love to you all!


1 comment:
Hurray! Looking at the time stamps of all the comments looks like I barely made it as the first. =)
Post a Comment