Friday, October 16, 2009

FFI #146




1. So are we going to make it to the pumpkin patch today?

2. Finally decorating for fall and attending M's Parent-Teacher Conference is what's up ahead.

3. I love to make things look beautiful—presentation is what it's all about!

4. I've got to come up with a costume of some sort (for myself…soon! Ideas anyone??).

5. I walk a bit less often than I'd like.

6. Listening to my children's laughter is the true elixir of my life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family time, tomorrow my plans include watching BYU football and Sunday, I want to get to church early…to get a seat in the chapel (my kids do SO much better when we DON'T sit in the cultural hall)!

1 comment:

Tiffin said...

I LOVE the picture of your kids in the sidebar. SOOOO cute!

I know what you mean about sitting in the chapel. We get to church early to get our third row seat (as if there's assigned seating). It just makes it easier for Kimball and myself to pay attention and the kids are more reverent.