Friday, March 5, 2010
A Friday Fill-in
It's been a while since I've done a FFI, so here you go:
1. Why are you making such a fuss?
2. I want you to take the trash out please.
3. If I decide to go down that path, then it will be on my terms.
4. Wait and see what happens.
5. I could use a new camera. After 4 wonderful years, our awesome camera called it quits this week! *Sigh!*
6. First we'll take the camera to the repair shop to see if it's worth repairing and then we'll decide what to do next.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the traditional pizza & a movie night with my family, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to make something yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
If your camera can't be repaired, just let us know. Jared's b-day is coming up, and we could make a donation to the fund... Love you guys! (And thanks for the Y pictures!)
Post a Comment