skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Better Late in '08 Than Not At All?
Happy New Year!!
We hope all of our fans--family and friends--enjoyed fabulous end of year festivities and that you are happily getting settled into the new year! Did you make any resolutions or goals for this new year? Congrats and good luck accomplishing what you've set out to do in '08! Hopefully we'll all develop better habits this year as we work to eliminate some of our less favorable habits from the past.
We laid '07 to rest while spending the holidays in L.A. with family. Now that we're back in AZ and have taken a few weeks to recover from our lastest road trip, and have settled into the new year and our new routines, I am ready to work on one of my goals--to bring our adventure log up to date. From here on out I will be posting blogs like a mad woman so check back frequently and enjoy!
1 comment:
OOOh, I can't wait to read them all!! Love you Z, B
Post a Comment