
Our bags are unpacked, we've settled into our daily routines, our pictures have been transferred from the camera to the computer, all of which add up to...I'm ready to blog all about our adventures in San Diego!
Give me a day or two to complete the updates though: somehow those ol' sick bugs caught wind that we returned and promptly paid our kids a visit--pink eye, strep throat, croup--yeah, it's simply LOVELY at our house right now! Ugh! Fortunately we've got good meds coursing through the little bodies and eyes of the sick ones, lots of new books from the Spring book club order at M's school and Easter, and a couple fun new movies from Easter too so we're ready to hang out for the next few days.
Our weather has warmed up considerably, which hopefully means all the sicknesses brought on by the winter weather will soon be on the way out and we won't see any of it again for a long, long time!


9 comments:
Winter?? I didn't think you got winter in Az.. who would of thought. Glad you guys are home safely.
I hope you all feel better soon!
You are so calm and positive, I love it. We can't wait to see the pics of your vacation. We were just talking about how fun it was when you guys came up here for Easter and how we should have went to you guys for this Easter. We'll just pick another time!
Oooh, I HATE pink eye! L has been the unluckiest w/that! Feel better, watch lots of cartoons, read tons of books, and enjoy yummy snacks! Love the cartoon, that's funny! Glad you had a fun Vaca, enjoy your awesome weather too!
Gotta love modern medicine! Feel better quick. But it sounds like you won't be bored while all are recovering. Vacations are WONDERFUL we agree!!
Thanks for the well wishes! Happily, we are all on the mend thanks to the wonder of antibiotics--(including me, I thought for a day or so that I had what the boys had plus an ear infection...yuck! Luckily it was just a raging sinus infection draining out any opening possible--eyes, ears, throat, nose--just lovely!).
Oh, and when I say "winter weather", yeah in AZ it's definately NOTHING like winter in NY! However, there is certainly a noticeable change where things do "cool down" and the sick bugs come out to play like crazy! : ) Glad we're on the tail end of that, at least until the fall.
we so hope that the sicknesses are gone from your home. We miss you guys from all the activities...love from our house to yours
Glad you are back... can't wait to see your new posts. We sure love you.
I hope everyone gets better soon! Can't wait to see your pictures.
Post a Comment