Day two was probably every one's favorite day! As J-rod and I looked over the map we had been handed at the entrance, the boys were sitting so happily together and being so cute that we couldn't resist capturing the moment:
One of the most memorable events from the day was when the boys got to take part in feeding the beautiful dolphins--it was so-o cool! Our hands petting the dolphins, as pictured left to right: Zippy, Li'l J, M, J-rod.
M and J LOVED the new roller coaster: Journey to Atlantis, so-o much they tried to convince me that "it wasn't that bad" in an effort to get me on it. Did it not feel as fast as it looked?? Honestly--I don't enjoy thrill rides people!
Both J-rod and I enjoyed getting drenched on Shipwreck Rapids (though I played it safe and bought a parka...so-o glad I did! J-rod insisted that he and M didn't need one.) M liked the rapids too, minus his dripping wet clothes, especially after riding it twice! When he rode with me I shared the parka with him, but it didn't stop his shoes from getting soaked! (Good thing we had spare clothes in the truck!!) The biggest draw back to the day...we forgot to grease ourselves up with sunscreen and all got a nice little sunburn--OUCH!
J-rod captured M and Z unaware as we got off the rapids.
More favorite pix from SeaWorld--




2 comments:
Cool trip! Your kids have the best parents EVER! :)
I love the pics of the boys. Sure looks like alot of fun
Post a Comment