Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Z!!

I know that Z typically does all the posting on our family blog, although I do attempt to contribute every once in a while. Anyway, many of you know that Z is in NY for a Mother's Day getaway, visiting with many close friends in NY and going to the Manhattan temple to be an escort for a close friend who is attending the temple for the first time. So the past few days I have been able to play Mr. Mom as well as attempt to make a small dent in my honey-do list.

Z knows all too well that one of my biggest weaknesses is starting projects and then taking forever to finish them (hence the long honey-do list). So I just wanted to show off a couple of projects that I FINALLY finished the past few days that Z can come home to. We love and miss you Z and can't wait until you're home!!


After too much time, all the paint in the boys' room is done and their room put back together again.


When we painted the kitchen almost a year ago, we forgot to paint the bar. So finally, almost a year later, the bar is FINALLY painted!

4 comments:

zippy said...

Thanks J-rod (and boys)!!! You are awesome! What a fabulous surprise...can't wait to see it in person. : ) Miss you and am looking forward to see you!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

It looks awesome. you are darling to do that for her. love you guys

Natalie said...

Love the red... What a sweet hubby you have Z ~ It was so good to see you!

EstesSBTAK said...

I love the colors. Great job.