Saturday after getting pretty pedicures and doing a little shopping, S and I headed over to the ward building to borrow some long tables for use during a BBQ later in the afternoon. While S picked up and loaded the tables into her van, I walked around the building grounds and took pictures of the beautiful Spring blossoms that cover the trees. The brilliant colors and the fresh scent of the blossoms in the air were wonderful...especially to this desert dweller.
bees a buzzin'__________
popcorn poppin'
__________

pretty in pink


4 comments:
What beautiful pictures... Sometimes when you see the same sight over and over you forget the beauty of it until you see it through someone else's eyes... Thanks for giving me another view!
Wow! These blossoms have never been more beautiful.
I forgot how beautiful it was there too! Thanks for sharing. I am glad you had a great trip!
So pretty! It seems that all of our blooms have come and gone already.
I tagged you for a post about Little J.
Post a Comment